MY HEART FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bagi yang maen HM(harvest moon)

4 posters

Go down

bagi yang maen HM(harvest moon) Empty bagi yang maen HM(harvest moon)

Post by DooM Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Cursed Tools
The cursed tools are what you need to make the best tools in the game. These are a step up from mystrile and two steps below the best in the game (mythic). You will need these if you ever hope to run a large farm because if you have tried before getting these you will know that the mystrile tools just aren’t good enough to maintain a large field. Pretty much if you are an avid player of this game, then these tools are for you.

Here is a table of what the cursed tools do:

Tool What it Does Floor Found On
Cursed Hoe Tills a twelve by three rectangle of land 39
Cursed Hammer Smash a boulder and a large boulder in one hit, smashes multiple boulders at once 59
Cursed Fishing Rod Catch all fish 29
Cursed Axe Cut all tree stumps on the screen 49
Cursed Sickle Cut a nine by nine square of grass. 79
Cursed Watering Can Water a six by thirteen rectangle of land. 69
Elli Leaves
Elli Leaves are something that is pretty much vital to getting all of the cursed tools. What they do is restore your stamina and fatigue all the way up to 100 percent which is vital for getting the cursed sickle. The Elli Leaves are a very complicated food to make here is the recipe:First you go to the hospital and buy four Bodgizers and four Turbojolts from Elli. Next you need to make them into Bodigizer XLs and TurboJolt XLs. You do this by adding blue grass to the Bodigizer and using the Mixer on them and by adding green grass to the Turbojolt and using the Mixer. Now is the hardest part. You need to go to your chicken coop or your barn and grab six pieces of feed. On one you need to use the Knife. On the second you need to use the Frying Pan. On the third you need to use the Pot. On the fourth you need to use the Mixer. On the fifth you need to use the Whisk and the Oven. On the sixth and final you need to use the Rolling Pin.Now you need to use the six burnt foods that you just made along with the Bodigizer XL and the Turbojolt XL using the Knife, Frying Pan, Oven, Pot, Sugar, Salt, Vinegar, Soy Sauce, and Miso. Congratulations, you now have one Elli Leave! Now repeat the process above so that you have four of them total.

Easiest Way to Get Them.
First thing is first, you need to take all of the Elli Leaves that you made (You can bring more than four if you want, and it will be easier, but four is more than enough as it is). Our whole goal here is to go in and grab all of the cursed tools in one go. Your whole process is made easier by the fact that you have Elli Leaves. Without the Elli Leaves it would be incredibly hard for you to make it all of the way to the Cursed Sickle (the last cursed tool in the mine). While your process of digging all of the way down to the 79th floor is made easier by the Elli Leaves, it can still be very hard...unless you use the following method: 1.) MAKE SURE YOU ONLY HAVE YOUR MYSTRILE HOE AND YOUR MYSTRILE HAMMER WITHYOU UPON ENTERING THE MINE (nothing bad will happen if you have other tools, it is just not advised).2.) Save your data on File 1 soon as you enter the LAKE Mine (the only time that you can access it is in the winter). Make sure you save it before you have used any of your tools that day, it will help a lot.3.) Smash rocks and dig around until you find the stairway down to the next level of the mine.4.) Take note of exactly where the stairway is.5.) Load your data from File 1.6.) Go to where the stairway was and dig there.7.) Before going down the stairs save your data on File 2 (this is so that if the next level is a dead end or you just don’t like the way the next level looks you can get a different level next).8.) Save your data on File 1 before you do anything on that level.9.) Repeat all of the steps until you have all of the cursed tools. TIPS FOR GETTING THEM:***When you are on a floor with a cursed tool in it simply save to File 1 as is normal and then eat an Elli Leave. Go around smashing all of the rocks and digging everywhere until you have found both the stairway and the cursed tool (you may eat as many Elli Leaves as necessary to do this, just don’t save afterwards). If the floor lacks either the cursed tool or a path down then load File 2, go down and repeat the process.***Until you have gotten a cursed tool you can hold “L” and press “B” to switch between tools (make sure you don’t do this when you have a cursed tool because once equipped you cannot remove them).***More Elli Leaves, the better, one is the absolute minimum.***The stairways are never next to the walls; this will make your search easier in larger levels of the mine.***If you go to a floor and dig up the entire floor and don't find the cursed tool, simply load the save from the floor before and go back down and try, try again. This should work; if it doesn't then you will have to resort to trying again on another day.

Upgrading Them Further.
Now you might be saying what is the purpose of a cursed tool if you have to go to carter to remove them? Well the whole purpose is that you can upgrade them twice more into the best tools in the game, the blessed tools and the mythic tools. First we will go over the blessed tools. There are three different things that you have to do to bless your cursed tool. Each tool will only respond to one type, so here is a handy dandy table to tell you all that you need to do to bless the tool.

Tool

What to do to Bless

Cursed Watering Can

Have Carter Bless it ten times for 1,000g each

Cursed Axe

Use it 255 times

Cursed Hammer

Have it equipped for ten days straight

Cursed Hoe

Have Carter Bless it ten times for 1,000g each

Cursed Fishing Pole

Use it 255 times

Cursed Sickle

Have it equipped for ten days straight
Explanation of Methods: HAVE CARTER BLESS IT TEN TIMES FOR 1,000G EACH: Simply go to the church on a rainy day during the times that Carter is in his confession booth. Simply reequip it every time he removes it until it turns into one of the blessed tools. USE IT 255 TIMES: Simply take the tools to a festival (you don’t drain stamina during the festivals) and use the tool until it turns into a blessed tool (you don’t need to use it on full strength, just tap the B button a lot). HAVE IT EQUIPPED FOR TEN DAYS STRAIGHT: Simplest and easiest method, do this during the winter because you probably aren’t going to need to use other tools that much during that time. the Mythic Tools. The mythic tools are the best tools in the game. Pretty much you are going to want to have at least the watering can if you are going to become a big time farmer. The way to upgrade them is all the same. You need to dig all the way down to the 60th level of the SPRING MINE (NOT lake) and bash rocks down there until you have six mythic stones (one for each tool) (the mythic stones will not appear until all of the cursed tools have become blessed tools). You can then take a mythic stone and the tool you want to upgrade to Saibara, pay him 50,000 gold and then come back in two days to pick up your brand new shiny mythic tool. You can use them same method to get the mythic stones as you did to get the cursed tools but it will be a lot easier if you have eight Elli Leaves this time because you are going to be bashing a whole lot of rocks on the 60th floor to find them. The mythic stones are incredibly rare but there is one simple thing that you can do to allow you to bring back with you the maximum you can get on floor 60. Simply bring eight Elli Leaves and then while you are searching for the stones (they are inside the rocks, so bash the rock not dig the ground using a hoe) simply keep using Elli Leaves, and when you have run out of them and are blue or have searched the whole floor you can head back to the surface with plenty of them stockpiled.
DooM
DooM
Centurion Lover
Centurion Lover

Male Jumlah posting : 367
I Said : Hmm...I'm just a ordinary guy. No more no less.
Registration date : 11.01.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

bagi yang maen HM(harvest moon) Empty Re: bagi yang maen HM(harvest moon)

Post by Dbace23 Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:08 pm

alangkah repotnya..
pake cheat ja langsung
pake gameshark
go to www.cheatcc.com
Dbace23
Newbie lover
Newbie lover

Male Jumlah posting : 28
I Said : if you can't do it today, do tomorow.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by zuna_ryuhaimeev Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:26 am

Dbace23 wrote:alangkah repotnya..
pake cheat ja langsung
pake gameshark
go to www.cheatcc.com

*ngakak*

Hum, jadi inget waktu dulu maen Harvest Moon^,^.... tapi Zuna gak pake cheat ya hahahaha
zuna_ryuhaimeev
zuna_ryuhaimeev
Admin

Female Jumlah posting : 213
I Said : Kamisama, Zuna LOVE You very much!! Arigatou for everything!
Registration date : 15.01.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by L-Lawliet Sat May 31, 2008 9:08 pm

wa maen yang Harvest Moon : Friends of Mineral Town..

tuh cheat buat Harvest Moon versi yang mana?
L-Lawliet
L-Lawliet
Centurion Lover
Centurion Lover

Male Jumlah posting : 320
I Said : My might cannot be matched!
Registration date : 23.01.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by DooM Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:40 pm

sepertinya untuk yang ini bisa di pake buat HM:Friends of mineral Town sekaligus HM:More Friends of Mineral town. Wink
DooM
DooM
Centurion Lover
Centurion Lover

Male Jumlah posting : 367
I Said : Hmm...I'm just a ordinary guy. No more no less.

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas